Tuesday, December 08, 2009

8th December

Finished the second paper of the day..
Slacking now.. Because next paper is thursday..

Feeling kinda down now..
Contradictions and more contradictions..

I know, I have always been the kinda guy,
who talks to people about their problems..
Who tries his best to open up people hearts,
Just so that they can smile another day..
I don't know how much secrets are shared with me,
I don't how much burden I've carried since I started to care..
But strangely enough, no matter how much people comes to me,
Its not tiring at all..
No matter how much problems, or how serious those problems are,
Its not tiring at all..
Because I know, at the end of the road,
those problems are not mine..
I'm just extending a hand..

But I'm tired.. Tired because I don't share my problems..
Tired because no matter how much I want to open myself up,
I just wont..

Trust me, I really really wanna talk to someone about what I've done..
But I cant just tell anyone.. Not now.. Not like this..
Its just gonna make things worse..

I waited so long.. And in the end.. I'm just afraid of losing things that I really cherish..
I admit, I'm weak.. But its the only way..

No comments: