Tuesday, December 08, 2009

8th December

Started the day with revision..
Pure maths calculation..
Just keep practicing and checking out for errors that I may commit..
Well, normally people who make careless mistake, leave it as that..
I beg to differ.. If you have taken extra effort to spot careless mistake,
then you would have been able to correct those mistake..
LoL.. Thats why you do practice, to help identify possible error.

Cheers, started the whole post with some bull shit..
Okay, time now is eleven thirty,
I still have two more chpts to go..
Not a big problem..
Test start at three thirty..
Piece of cake..

7th December
Finished the first test of this week..
Not sure I did well or poorly..
Just hope I would be able to past..
As always.. If you don't expect much, you don't disappoint.
Simple as that..

6th December
Stayed home all day, and studied maths.. The wrong paper..
Damm..

...
Worse possible news of the week..
My third grand aunt, which is my dad aunt, which makes her my grand-dad sister,
is in hospital, critical condition.. Had a stone or something in her digestive system..
In coma, just like my grand-dad few years ago..
I know this kinda things happen, we've to 'kan de kai'
but I'm sure she's important to someone, so I'll be wishing that she recover soon..

Second, my cousin.. Smallest son of my 5th Aunt, dad side..
Is in hospital as well.. Even more critical condition..
His white blood cells have rose to dangerously high level,
and base on what I know, it will start attacking its organs..
Just primary 4.. And he's undergoing chemo..
I am worried..
Though my family aint close with the relatives..
We're still related by blood.. A unbreakable bond..
And he's someone I've seen growing up..
Really really hope he can recover..
Really really hope there is a bright tomorrow for him..

Sad news may have been knocking,
but lets not add my bad results to it..
Back to study..

No comments: