Monday, April 19, 2010

15th - 19th April twenty-ten

Hola everyone! Been coming on quite oftenly recently..
Well, just 'short' updates here and there actually..
Lol.. Always say its a short update, but always ended up typing essay..
Lets just say I'm doing my best to log down every single details that I can remember =D

----------------------------------------

With the previous post, we ended with a huge confession..
Before the HUGE test..
Which was bullshit.. One word...
Seriously bullshit.. Two word..
Thats all I can think of to describe that final term test..
I didn't really study for it, but come to think about it,
I'm so damm glad I didn't cause it will be a total waste of time..
And brain juice..
I won't really call it an idiot-could-get-100 paper,
but I just didn't felt it was as though as those we did in school..
Hmmm, but anyway, lets just hope I do well enough, not to repeat..

-----------------------------------------

Following the final term test, was a whole day of:
slacking and spending/wasting money..
Awesome, but well, I did ended up with a big hole in the pocket..
Played about 4-5 hours lan and spend around 7 dollars?
Then had a not-so-amazingly-fulfilling dinner at Sakae..
Had around 20 over plates of FOOD?
I can't even remember what went into me,
just know they are vege friendly..
Had a bowl of miso soup, alot of fried tofus, a plate of beans,
and alot of egg sushi.. my first ever hand roll.. some weird seaweed..
Overall, although I was so full I felt like dying,
it was still as enjoyable as always..
Sakae is always one of the few places I could destress fully by eating like hungry ghost..

---------------------------------------------

Next up, is that hectic weekend..
First up, woke up early in the morning on sat,
went down to redhill-tian hui to have a meeting..
Then I went home and started doing my research..
For the bxb activity the following day...
Aroud 9pm, went out to meet the spa peeps..
Went down to Changi to fetch YuTai who was coming back from China..
Idiot guy, bought a airgun and was detained..
Ended up we waited for him and missed the last train..
LOL!! But thats okay.. At least it was fun! Lol..
Next sun morning, left changi on bus and went home..
No sleep at all, bath, finalize my material and then left for bxb..
Okay, kinda fucked up.. One person to tutor 6 kids?
And they don't listen.. LOL.. End up I play around with them..
Wanted to ask for help but yea, my sis also 4-5 person with her..
Yea, so it was like 10 over kids, with 2 tutors.. Shag..
Well, then it was the time for the activity I prepared..
Was kinda lame, and I was losing them one by one..
But it the end, I think I did rather well.. Hoho..
At least something real since a while..
Okay, after bxb, went home sleep..
Wake watch and dl vid, eat dinner, use comp, sleep...
-over-

Woohoo. One day before skol reopen and still playing till so mad!!
Then we have skol, -boring-
Wake up early, train jam..
Lecture starts on first lesson..
Tutorial immediately.. Wow.. shag shag.. LOL.
Hmm, but anyway, it ended early and well..
At least gave me some time to go home and sleep..

OKAY, I NEEDA SLEEP NOW! NITEZ!!
the-once-in-a-while blogger MxFate, signing off..

No comments: