Thursday, June 03, 2010

I've got so much I wanna say.. That I don't know where to begin..
For those expecting me to put a long post, like I usually did,
be in for a great 'disappointment' since I will just keep it short..

Anyway, as I mentioned, school started and well, its been hertic like it always is..
But it has never been this hertic.. Pratical reports, assignments, camp plannig for religion, religion stuff, cca stuff, soccer commitment.. And the list goes on..
But well, I try to manage.. =D Its the last year.. Die also much finish it..

Next up, is the fire.. 1st June, 2010.. I wil never forget this day.. The day I set my kitchen on fire accidentally.. And burned down alot of stuff in the process.. Will be posting some photos of the aftermath soon.. But now, you just have to do with the words..
Damange count: Fridge, Washing Machine, Basin, Floor and Ground tiles, fan, mirror, 9 bamboo filled with clothers.. I think we are just a dangerous bunch cuz the list goes on..
Recovery did: Water flooding drained, living room repainted, kitchen almost done.. Now just have to wait unill they say okay, then we can going in..

Hmmm, anyway, have to thank alot of people.. Everyone that helped, if you see this, know that I'm really gratetul. Will have to updates photos at another tine.. time to sleep.. XD

No comments: