Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Its been a while..

Yea, its truly been a while.. The last time I posted was October 28th.. And the last time I checked in was 7th December.. Both in 2010.. So thats considered last year.. I didn't check in on new year day, nor on the eve, and on Christmas and its eve as well.. I guess I was just busy.. And things were just flying by me so fast.. I didn't even have time to recollect my thoughts and log them down.. Anyway, lets just start with the brief updates of my life (the most boring part)..

School: Well, nothing much to say about school now.. Same old pattern, nothing's changed.. Still rushing for work till the last minutes.. or even seconds.. FYP is gonna be due pretty soon.. First the report, then the presentation.. Honestly, I don't really care anymore.. I just wanna get it done and over with already.. Same goes for all the other assignment.. Not like working hard now at this moment is gonna improve my grades by a lot.. Tsk.. Just hope to graduate peacefully and get a move on..

SPA: Well, since I'm nearing my graduation date, of course I'm nearing the end of my term as President too.. Honestly, it hasn't really been a great year.. I feel like I could have done more but didn't. I feel like I didn't improve the club at all.. I feel like.. I didn't do my job well.. But whatever the reason, I'm grateful.. Because at the end of the 3 years, after we leave, the club will leave a stronger impression on us that we will on them.. And the lessons and experience we take away, is something we can't have it else where.. I love my time here.. And I would say its one of my best time in poly.. Cheers.. Cya peeps at GC, the last final camp for this year upgraders..

Shadows: Tsk, many things happen within us.. But I would first like to start by apologizing.. I've spent too much time playing.. so much so that work has finally caught up to me.. And as such, I haven't been able to play soccer as much as I would like to.. Well, I guess I would make it all up for it after graduation.. Nothing else in my brain now but graduation.. And then there is Daryl.. Well, I hope you take it easy man.. I know its hard.. So I won't say much.. and then there is the other one, I would rather not say it until its confirmed.. But I'm honestly, wishing from the bottom of my heart that you guys turn out well.. Like seriously.. And for Alan and WeiYing, I know not the happenings.. But I wish you guys happiness too.. Less squabble, and make more loving memories =D

I speak like I'm leaving for some where far like that.. LOL..

NS: Anyway, my enlistment letter hasn't arrived.. And as mentioned in the earlier post, I got a Gold award.. (Finally) Also, I went for the medical checkup and got a Pes A.. Well, I aint hoping for anything much.. Just wanna go in then and rough up a bit.. Just hope that my body can take it.. =D

Further education: Well, currently the plans goes: 1st, take a degree in sociology/social work/psychology.. Depending on how far I wanna stretch myself, and how far my grades could bring me.. But I'm not stopping there, after my degree, I'm going to go NIE and apply for teacher.. And then take a bond for another 6 years... Thats basically how I'm going to spend the next 10-20 years of my education life..

Future life: Well, education is only gonna make a part of it.. Because the focus, will still be on my religion.. As promised.. I set out, 1-2 years ago with this plan.. I finished the better part of the deal, and pretty soon, I'm going to have to serve the more bitter part of the deal.. But thats okay, there's nothing bitter about it.. So long as I still believe that I'm doing the right thing.. I guess I would still be able to take it.. But then again, I'm going to throw away adventure.. Its gonna be an integral part of my life.. There are still places, I would like to go.. Island hoping in a kayak, natural climbing at great places, mountain hiking and if time allows, maybe some Ice climbing too.. I don't know.. I just wanna go out, and see the world.. Singapore is just so small.. And no matter how great we are in Singapore, we're still in our own world.. Like the frog in the well.. I don't wanna live like the frog.. Anyway, the for the early part of my adulthood.. More education, work a little, provide more service at my religion side, and then adventure more!

Love: Well.. I wanna avoid this part cause even though I know my blog is not a big hit, I still know that people who knows me still come and check in once in a while.. Anyway, its not like I'm taking a big step.. Its not like there's this girl that I would love with all my life.. Although I do admit.. there's someone that I've been thinking of more oftenly.. But along with thinking about her, I think about alot more, as usual.. Honestly, I don't mind going all out to win a girl heart.. But the problem is with what comes after.. After putting in so much effort, in the end, will my effort by worth it? I once though that love would conquer all, but that foolish thought has long since vanquished.. I guess, being a vegetarian makes me special, and it takes alot to love a special person.. My thoughts are disorganized now.. I know I long for support.. For will my moment of weakness caused me yet another heartbreak and friendship? I know not.. God.. Give me the answer.. As much as I'm prepared to give up for this girl, can she at least try to live the life of a vegetarian, along side me.. Urgh.. I'm really hoping she won't get to read this.. yet..

Anyway, I'm gonna end the post here now.. Time, to grab some sleep.. Nitez world.. This is Mxfate, once again being played around by fate, the-once-in-a-while-blogger, signing off.. Cheers..

No comments: